There are two main libraries on this site:
- The Main Library: Curated weekly uploads (lessons, tutorials, ATMs, lectures..) organized in series.
The Main library gets updated several times/week with fresh content.
- Private Workshops Library (Alan Fraser Institutes Library): Alan Fraser Institute raw videos.
This library gets updated whenever there is an institute in place.
Alan Fraser Institute Videos
All of Alan Fraser Institute Videos are recorded, processed and uploaded during or right after the workshop/s. It takes us a few days to make them available to you depending on the number of partitipants.
Videos are uploaded to its placeholders we here call Private Workshops
- All the Lessons/ATMs/Lectures and other sessions during any AF Institutes are being recorded and the recorded material is intellectual property of Alan Fraser (Alan Fraser Institutes).
- Once a workshop has been added, and assuming you are a member, you can easily opt in for email updates on newly added videos. You will receive an email every time your workshop has been updated.
- Students/Participants need an account with PianoTechnique.org in order to watch their videos, set privacy levels and use this learning platform effectively.
- We upload and list all the videos from the workshops unless there is a specific privacy request. Those requests have to be made via the form provided by Alan during the workshop or written request (email or chat to Jovan). We will still upload those videos to our online storage space (Vimeo) but won’t list them in the workshop. We can later either add them to your personal library if you desire so or add to workshop but protect them in a way that only you can access them. ("Only me" privacy level).
- All the uploaded videos are available for viewing to those individuals who have access to that given workshop unless they are set to “private-only me” setting by its owner or staff member(Jovan).
- We might use workshop videos for our weekly videos unless the privacy level is set to "me only".
- A member can set privacy levels on their videos by choosing different privacy levels. There are two main privacy levels at the moment. "Only me" and "Workshop participants".
- If there are no privacy settings set on a given video or a video is set to “workshop participants”, we assume we can use that video internally (for our regular weekly uploads in the main library only).
- We will not post any workshop lessons or part of any private lessons on public sites, like YouTube, Vimeo and such without written consent from the student.
- We do not share any of your data with any third parties nor we collect any of your personal data on this site.
- Access to one workshop is given to any new member. If a member desires to watch videos from other workshops, those must be unlocked. Also, any existing members must unlock their or any other workshops they wish to view. Workshops can be browsed without being logged in but can only be viewed if you have access to them.
Why do I have to pay to view my Videos?
- Access to videos is not included as part of Alan Fraser Institute fee and the videos are intellectual property of Alan Fraser Institutes.
- It takes considerable time and resources to bring these videos to you in a web friendly form.
- Man hours during processing/naming, sorting, uploading and converting videos.
- Building and maintaining the infrastructure and online facilities including curating and continuous publishing of original content.
- Considerable storage space and applications and services hooked in order to make sure everything works smoothly ( Server costs, storage costs, 3rd party services..)
- Support (Jovan is available to our members every day from 8am until 8pm via email or chat. He tries to respond asap and his average response time in under 25 minutes.)
Skype™ Lessons and other private lessons
Skype™ lessons or any other video communication app used are available and are booked with Alan directly via official Alan Fraser Institute store.
- All such lessons are recorded, processed and uploaded to PianoTechnique.org as soon possible.
- Once the video/s are available, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access and unlock them.
- These videos are not part of our regular content and must be unlocked for a small fee.
All the transactions are handled by our retail partner 2checkout.com. We do not process or record any credit card information on this website.
The payments are recurring and will bill until stopped by customer or staff member for any reason.
Cancellation, Termination and Refunds
Only the subscriber may cancel the subscription. We don't accept nor process requests for account cancelation. If you would like to cancel your account, please login, navigate to account (top menu) > settings. Quick and easy.
Technical support is available to paid PianoTechnique.org subscribers. For the fastest response, please use the chat, located in the lower right side corner of your device screen. You can reach us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates and Changes